Select your incense sticks from 5 fragrances:
- Sandalwood: woody, creamy, as well as earthy, rich and exotic. Mentioned in the Bible as aloe.
- Cinnamon: sweet, spicy mildly hot. The Book of Exodus records God telling Moses to make a holy altar and tabernacle, “Take the finest spices: of liquid myrrh 500 shekels, and of sweet-smelling cinnamon half as much, that is, 250...."
- Frankincense: woody scent with notes of lemon. One of the gifts of the Maji. At the time of Christ, worth it's weight in gold.
- Rose of Sharon: a combination of flower perfumes of the Holy Land. The Bible in in the Song of Songs says. "I am the Rose of Sharon, a rose of the valley."
- Hyssop: a mixture of mint and flower perfume. The Psalm says, "Cleanse me of sin with Hyssop, and I will be purified."
At least 12 sticks per packet