- You have no idea how much you taught me when I was trying so hard not to learn!
- Between the covers of this tender little book are gifts only you can give.
- Gifts of admiration.
- Admiration aplenty.
- And a promise to savor this most precious of relationships.
- May the words and the wonder give voice to your love and gladness to a mother's heart.
- View a sampling of pages below!
- 72 pages, four-color, paperback with matte laminate, includes a decorative envelope for mailing.
I wrote this book for my mom when she was 85 years of age. When she finished reading the book, with tears streaming down her cheek, she said, "I'm so glad I've lived long enough to hear these words." My heart just about broke. No matter how many times I told her I loved her and that I'm sorry for my brattiness as a teen, for mom, there was something magical about seeing a part of my heart in the written word and made pretty with hand-crafted art and lettering.
I'm often told moms keep this book on their coffee table as a reminder they are appreciated and loved. Is this a message your mom has been longing to hear?